Elizabeth Schroeder, M.S.
Director, Business Leadership Fellows Program
Elizabeth Schroeder received her Masters of Science in Counseling and Student Affairs from West Chester University and her Bachelor of Arts in English/Professional Writing from Kutztown University. Prior to joining La Salle University in January 2018, Elizabeth was the Assistant Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life at a local university and the Manager of University Relations at a small career consulting company. Elizabeth has experience helping and coaching students both personally and professionally, recruiting, as well as creating various leadership development programs on campuses.
As the Director of the Business Leadership Fellows Program, Elizabeth is responsible for managing the program, coaching and advising students, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with employers. Elizabeth is passionate about helping students recognize their fullest leadership potential as well as connecting their passions and future career goals.
In her spare time, Elizabeth loves traveling, road trips, running, writing, and attending concerts. She is excited to join the La Salle Community and work with a wonderful group of students, faculty, and alumni.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- Student Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Master of Science in Counseling/Student Affairs – West Chester University
- Bachelor of Arts in English/Professional Writing – Kutztown University
- Crucial Conversations: The Art of Communicating Effectively, Temple University Inclusive Leadership Conference
- LEADERSHIP: A Collaborative Experience, West Chester University Student Leadership Experience Conference
- Social Media 101, Team Building, Delta Phi Epsilon Engage U Regional Conference