Evgeny Radetskiy, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Finance
My research interests focus on financial regulation and its effect on equity pricing. Specifically, I am interested in the topic of evolution and enforcement of laws prohibiting illegal insider trading around the world. I also enjoy research associated with valuation of real estate and real estate financial products.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Regulation and Equity Valuation
- Insider Trading
- Real Estate Valuation
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Memphis
- MSBA, Finance, University of Memphis
- B.S., Engineering, University of Tennessee at Martin
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Analysis Seminar
“Gated Community Premiums and Amenity Differentials in Residential Subdivisions,” with Ronald Spahr and Mark Sunderman, Journal of Real Estate Research, vol. 37, no. 3, Fall 2015