Students move through the traditional undergraduate program at an accelerated pace by taking undergraduate summer classes during the first three years or additional courses during the regular semester; the graduate program is completed in the fourth year.
With careful planning, a student in the Four-Year BS/MBA program can participate in the Business Scholars Co-op Program, Business Leadership Fellows, the University Honors Program, or complete a single full-time internship.
Year One–Year Three:
- Earn 120 credits toward Bachelor of Science
- Depending on the amount of AP credit, students take summer courses to earn 120 credits by the end of year three.
- Earn credits toward Master of Business Administration
- Attend graduate classes in the final summer following fourth year to complete the graduate degree
- The program sequences the MBA courses in Accounting to allow students to focus on one part of the CPA exam each semester.
- Students are encouraged to begin sitting for the CPA exam during their fourth year.
- Through a partnership with Surgent CPA Review, students attain resources to begin the CPA exam prep.