Explorers from any major across the university can gain a competitive edge by combining two degrees. The combined Bachelors/MBA Program requires B.A. and B.S. students to register for undergraduate business courses while enrolled in their undergraduate program. Students who enroll in foundation courses listed below and earn a grade of “B” or higher need only 34-37 credits to earn their MBA.
Students should apply for the program as early as freshmen year at La Salle. They are evaluated based on their academic achievements, a personal interview, their statement of objectives, and resume. Partial scholarships are available for U.S. and international students.
Concentrations Available in:
- Business Systems & Analytics
- General Business Administration
Why join the 5-Year BS/MBA?
- La Salle’s Full-time MBA program is ranked 6th in nation for job placement by U.S. News and World Report!
- Students earn an MBA in one year- half the standard time for those pursuing an MBA part-time saving time and money!
- The ROI (return on investment) of an MBA degree has immediate and long-term financial impact on earning potential; one salary report noted that an MBA is worth anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000 or more a year over a bachelor’s degree alone.