Our alumni are among our most valuable assets. Students benefit from insights and perspectives alumni provide on the business world, as well as from mentoring that can help them choose a major, land an internship or co-op, or get hired after graduation.
The following is just a sampling of ways for alumni to get involved with the School of Business:
- Executives on Campus Program—Alumni are invited back to campus to speak to business classes about their career paths, trends in their industry, and other current topics.
- Bankers Day—Three-person panels of executives, acting as “bankers,” evaluate business plans pitched by freshman business students.
- Lasallian Interviews—Prospective students paired up with alumni for a conversation that helps to determine how well a student will “fit” at La Salle.
- Network Night—Alumni offer a glimpse of life after college and help students make the connections they need to advance their academic and career goals.
- Career and Employment Services—Alumni recruit for their firms at on-campus Career Fairs and in small group settings, review resumes and conduct mock interviews.
For more information and to volunteer for these and many other opportunities, contact Associate Director of Alumni Career Programs Debra Franke at 215-991-3582 or email@example.com.