To provide our students with a premier educational experience, the La Salle School of Business is committed to:
Premier Student Learning Experiences
We provide an environment that fosters engaged learning inside and outside of the classroom. We offer a rich blend of hands-on opportunities such as mentoring, internships, job shadowing, travel study, and leadership roles in student organizations.
Lasallian Identity and Engagement
We animate our Lasallian charism of “together and by association” by examining the world and business challenges in light of a socially-responsible framework. Assocation makes explicit our distinctive Lasallian heritage to create an atmosphere of collegiality, mutual respect and trust within a community of students and educators. In this relationship, the teacher becomes the mentor helping the student connect to the Lasallian mission and global community. Living out this association is fundamental to providing the hope of a quality education for all.
Innovative Curricula and Programs
We provide a broad array of innovative curricula and programs that promote engaged learning such as:
- Center for Sales Excellence (only accredited program in region, certifications and new sales minor)
- John T. Fries, 66’ and Maureen A. Fries Trading Room (Bloomberg Certification, research)
- Business Scholars Co-op Program (BSCP), Business Leadership Fellows Program (BLFP), 4-yr. BS/MBA, 5-yr. Bachelors/MBA
- La Salle Center for Entrepreneurship (LCE) and Business Engagement Center
- Signature Learning Experiences
- Graduate Programs (Full-Time, one-year, hybrid, and online MBA)
- SAP integrations throughout curriculum
Community of World Class Educators
We support world class educators with professional development, scholarly research, and innovative pedagogy for faculty, students, and staff which provide impact on a regional and global level. Additionally, faculty are invited to apply for Lindback Research Chair awards and a Lindback Emerging Scholar award. Faculty also have access to critical online subscriptions such as WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services).