Consistent with Lasallian values, the Mission of the Nursing Program is to provide scientifically based nursing curricula to educate clinically competent, caring, nursing professionals with a commitment to excellence in practice, service, life-long learning, and scholarship.
- Students are competent for baccalaureate nursing practice.
- Students develop holistic practice perspectives for improved client outcomes in a diverse, global society.
- Students demonstrate beginning leadership skills to effect change using evidence-based nursing practice and service to improve the health of society.
- Students are prepared to assume the roles and responsibilities of the nursing profession.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BSN (prelicensure, day program)
- BSN (prelicensure, evening program) ACHIEVE
- Accelerated RN to BSN Online
- Undeclared Nursing and Health Sciences
1900 W. Olney Avenue
St. Benilde Tower
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Staff Contact Information
S. Powell, Administrative Assistant
St. Benilde Tower, Rm. # 1112
PROFESSOR: Czekanski, Dillon, Kurz, Wolf (Dean Emerita)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS: Donohue-Smith, Frizzell, Kinder, Laske, Tait, Wilby
ASSISTANT PROFESSORS: Alberts, Byrne, DiGiacomo, Harkins, Hoerst, Maloney, Matecki, Monforto, Overbaugh, Palovcak, Szulewski, Uribe, Wool
INSTRUCTORS: Blumenfeld, Grosshauser, Kenney, McGovern, Neumeister, O’Leary, Terrell