To be accepted for admission to the program, a student must:
- Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at https://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates should have had a Grade Point Average of 3.0 in the bachelor’s degree.
- Request that official transcripts from the institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable).
- Provide a professional resume.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a professor and/or a work supervisor who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
- Provide evidence of a reading knowledge of, at least, one of the languages of Central or Eastern Europe. If the student does not have this competency upon admission, it must be demonstrated in a test prior to completion of the Program.
In addition to the requirements stated above, international candidates must also present the following:
- Obtain and submit acceptable TOEFL scores.
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution, evaluated by the World Education Service (www.wes.org) or the Educational Credentials Evaluators (www.ece.org).
- Provide a completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility.
- Provide a bank letter indicating that sufficient funds are available to pay for tuition, books, living expenses, and other university fees.
Please send all information to:
Office for Adult and Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
Office of Adult Enrollment
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141–1199