The following accommodations will be available:
Commencement Accessible Seating Request
- Accessible accommodations include: persons with physical limitations; those with visual or hearing impairments; those who have difficulty climbing stairs because of knee, leg, or back problems, and elderly persons.
- For all ceremonies the accessible seating area will be located in the back floor seating area in TruMark Financial Center. Due to limited seating, a maximum of one family member or friend may be seated in this section with the disabled guest.
- All accessible seating guests must provide a ticket for entry and should be included in the graduate’s ceremony ticket allotment.
- To submit requests for accessible seating, complete the Commencement Accessible Seating Request Form.
Please note that there will not be designated handicap parking throughout weekend, but a designated handicap drop-off area.
TruMark Financial Center Handicap Drop Off Area
- Main Entrance – TruMark Financial Center Parking Lot Side
ADA and Hearing Impaired Access
- An American Sign Language interpreter or an oral interpreter will be made available for hearing impaired guests at all Commencement Ceremonies and Baccalaureate Mass. Please contact University Events by phone 215.951.1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 1, 2020 to make arrangements if you need an interpreter at any other events.