The following accommodations will be available:
Commencement Accessible Seating Request
- Accessible accommodations include: persons with physical limitations; those with visual or hearing impairments; those who have difficulty climbing stairs because of knee, leg, or back problems, and elderly persons.
- For the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, the accessible seating area will be located on the track adjacent to McCarthy Stadium if held outdoors or in the back floor seating area in TruMark Financial Center if held indoors. Due to limited seating, a maximum of one family member or friend may be seated in this section with the disabled guest.
- For the Graduate Commencement Ceremony, the accessible seating area will be located in the back floor seating area in TruMark Financial Center. Due to limited seating, a maximum of one family member or friend may be seated in this section with the disabled guest.
- To submit requests for accessible seating, complete the Commencement Accessible Seating Request Form.
Please note that there will not be designated handicap parking throughout weekend, but designated handicap drop-off areas.
TruMark Financial Center Handicap Drop Off Area
- Main Entrance – TruMark Financial Center Parking Lot Side
McCarthy Stadium Handicap Drop Off Area
- Main Campus 20th Street Entrance Guard Booth
*Note: 20th Street will only be accessible for those needing handicap accessibility. Regular traffic will not be allowed access on Sunday, May 12th.
ADA and Hearing Impaired Access
- An American Sign Language interpreter or an oral interpreter will be made available for hearing impaired guests at the Undergraduate Ceremony, Graduate Ceremony, and Baccalaureate Mass. Please contact University Events by phone 215.951.1900 or email email@example.com by Friday, May 3, 2019 to make arrangements if you need an interpreter at any other events.