April 2, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Union Ballroom (2nd Floor)
The La Salle University Alumni Association, Registrar’s Office, and the La Salle Outpost, in cooperation with University Events, will host the Annual Grad Fair on La Salle’s Main Campus. At this time, students will be able to:
- Speak with Alumni Relations staff.
- Speak with Registrar’s Office representatives about your graduation application.
- Purchase caps and gowns and other graduation-related items, including announcements, class rings and diploma frames.
- Ask questions related to Commencement Week activities, including rain ceremony information.
- Receive information regarding our alumni career programs and network.
Tickets are not required for your guests to attend. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
Tickets are not required for your guests to enter into the McCarthy Stadium for the ceremony. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
In the event of inclement weather, the Undergraduate Ceremony will be held indoors at TruMark Financial Center. Information regarding the decision to move the ceremony indoors will be communicated via the University’s website and social media accounts.
If held in TruMark Financial Center, tickets will be required for your guests to attend and will be sent to each student electronically. A maximum of four tickets will be allotted to each student. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
Regalia is required to participate in the Commencement procession and ceremony. Regalia may be purchased at Graduation Central. Prices are:
- Associate’s cap, gown, and tassel: $78.98 + tax
- Bachelor’s cap, gown, tassel, and hood: $83.98 + tax
- Master’s cap, gown, tassel, and hood: $91.98 + tax
- Doctoral cap, gown, tassel, and hood: $85.98 + tax
Payment must be made at the time of purchase by cash, check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Sizing charts and order forms are available through the La Salle Outpost.
(Note: Seven percent sales tax is not included in the prices shown and will be calculated at the time of your purchase.)
If you have questions regarding Commencement please contact University Events at 215.951.1900.