To be accepted for admission into the program, a student must present:
- A completed application form
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed; A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education is required demonstrating a GPA of at least 3.0.
- A current professional résumé
- Provide a personal statement (about 500 words in length) explaining why you are interested in this program, your qualifications and how this program will assist with your professional goals
- A personal interview with a faculty member from the program will be required of all qualified applicants to assess the candidate’s requirements for foundation courses
All documents should be submitted to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University – Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462
Because each applicant’s background and profile is unique, the Admission Committee does not establish specific quantitative minimum requirements for admission.
La Salle University does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Admission is based solely upon an applicant’s qualifications.