DLSI Resources for Adapting Courses for Digital Engagement
The resources below offer multiple strategies and approaches for creating a robust online learning experience for students.
- DLSI Workshops and Training Canvas Course: The DLSI’s Canvas course includes a variety of resources to help you adapt your course for a robust digital presence. The DLSI course features workshop recordings and linked sources.
- LibGuide on Remote Teaching: This LibGuide crafted by the Connelly Library’s Heather Willever-Farr compiles both library and web resources to guide remote teaching, including some thoughtfully curated discipline-specific resources.
- LibGuide on Community-Engaged Teaching and Learning. This guide provides a curated list of resources to support community-engaged teaching and learning at La Salle. Please contact Heather Willever-Farr (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to add further content or resources to this communally-built guide.
- LibGuide on Digital Exhibits, Tours and Collections for Teaching: The guide serves as a central access point for digital collections and virtual experiences for teaching and learning. It includes links to digital material within La Salle’s own Art Museum, Archives, and Special Collections, as well as links to digital collections and virtual experiences offered by other institutions.
- Recommendations for Remote Teaching: Situated within a Lasallian framework, this resource offers guiding principles and concrete recommendations for remote teaching that sustains an authentic relationship with students without overtaxing you or your students.
- Questions to Consider as You Pivot Your Course: This resource highlights some key questions to consider about your content and pedagogy before you make technology decisions about how to proceed.