Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, the student will be able to do the following:
- Propose business standards, standards of ethics and professional codes of conduct related to corporate leadership.
- Assess corporate cultures related to the global markets, including concepts and perceptions related to economic crime and fraudulent activity.
- Evaluate and support accounting and auditing concepts related to the causation of corporate economic crime.
- Devise plans and processes to prevent and deter economic crime.
- Evaluate the design and structure of fraud deterrence techniques, internal and external controls.
- Design, plan and execute procedures to secure corporate information systems.
- Select and prepare evidence for litigation.