Greer Richardson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Education. I also serve and the Associate Director for STEM Programs in Graduate Education. I have been a faculty member in the Department since 1999. It goes without saying that I have a passion for teaching and learning. I have been fortunate over the years to share this passion with my students. My research projects include: technological pedagogical content knowledge development, self-efficacy and its impacts on student achievement and teacher preparation, and oral histories of African American female athletes from the city of Philadelphia.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Teacher and Student Self-Efficacy
- Instructional Technology
- Formative and Summative Program Evaluation
- Temple University, Educational Psychology-Learning and Cognition, Ph. D. 1999
- Rutgers University, Educational Psychology-Learning, Cognition and Development, M. Ed. 1992
- University of Pennsylvania, Psychology (major), Child Development (minor), BA 1989
- Teachers and Technology
- Managing the Teaching and Learning Environment
- Foundations of Education (hybrid)
- Lifespan Human Development (hybrid and on-line)