The ELI offers 6 levels of intensive English for academic and business purposes. Students enrolled in the intensive program study for 20 hours per week in preparation for undergraduate and graduate studies in U.S. universities and colleges.
- ELI applications can receive conditional admission to La Salle undergraduate studies.
- TOEFL or IELTS are waived for La Salle undergraduate studies when students successfully complete level 5 of the ELI program.
- TOEFL or IELTS are waived for La Salle graduate studies when students successfully complete level 6 of the ELI program.
- ELI courses focus on reading, writing, grammar, listening, speaking, and adjusting to U.S. culture.
- The ELI offers small class sizes and personal attention.
- ELI faculty are dedicated and experienced teachers with Master’s degrees in TESOL or similar advanced degrees.