How to Apply
Online Application Guide (PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION)
- Create a La Salle University admission application login ID and PIN. Your login ID can be up to nine characters long. Your PIN must be a six-digit number of your choosing.
*Note: Once you are in the application, there is a 5-minute inactivity timeout. This means that if you do not use the system for 5 minutes, you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- Enter the type of student you will be (English Language Institute) and the start term (Fall, Summer, or Spring). All of the required sections will be indicated by a red star. Click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
- There are instructions at the top of each screen that will help you to complete that screen properly. Please be sure to read all instructions before starting that section.
- When you are asked to enter a date in any section of the application, please be sure to use this format MM/DD/YYYY (Month/Date/Year), including the backslashes (/).
- Be sure to click the “Submit Application for Review” button after you have completed all of the required sections.
We look forward to having you study with us at La Salle University’s English Language Institute!