One Drive and Office 365
OneDrive for Business
La Salle University provides a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 to faculty, staff, and students that includes access to the suite of Office 365 tools and OneDrive cloud storage. Please note that this OneDrive account is only available for active La Salle students and employees.
To access OneDrive for Business and other Office 365 tools, visit the OneDrive log in page and sign in with your LUNA credentials.
With OneDrive and Office 365, you can:
- Share ideas by posting to a newsfeed
- Follow people, documents, and tags to keep informed about activities and updates
- Create team sites and document libraries to keep documents organized
- Control who can see your documents, inside and outside your organization
- Collaborate on Office documents like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Create lists, calendars, and templates that your whole team can use
- Sync a document library to a folder on your computer, so you can easily get to your files.