Active Duty Veterans

If you served on Active Duty, you might be eligible for education benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

For example, the Post-9/11 GI Bill provides financial support for educational and housing expenses to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill.

For more information, visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs website.

Erin Farley-Brown