To be accepted into the program:
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Current official transcripts from each college attended to date (graduate and/or undergraduate) are required.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or hold an existing master’s degree. For a GPA below 3.0, applicants will submit additional documentation to support the application profile. (e.g., Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) or Miller’s Analogies Test (MAT), interview, praxis test, etc.)
- Provide two letters of recommendation from colleagues or supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
- Complete the Online Application for Admission (fee is waived).
- Provisionally meet the criteria, both academic and professional, for Candidacy for Teaching Certification
- Professional resume (can be uploaded onto the Online Application).
- Attend a personal interview with the Director of the program, if requested by the Director.
- Provide a personal statement of your interest in the program, if requested by the Director.
Send all materials to the address provided with the online application.