To be considered for admission into the M.A. in Bilingual Bicultural Studies program, a student must provide the following:
- An official transcript evidencing completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Acceptable scores in the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Also acceptable are GRE and GMAT results. (This requirement may be waived for those applicants that already hold an advanced degree. Proof of an advanced degree will be required (official transcript). This requirement may also be waived for those applicants with an undergraduate GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.5 or better.)
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors or current supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for successfully completing a graduate degree.
- Online Application for Admission. (https://www.lasalle.edu/grad/)
Accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
- A copy of the applicant’s professional resume.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University – Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462