To be accepted for admission into the program, a student must present:
- Baccalaureate degree from accredited college or university.
- Appropriate background in computer science or equivalent other training.
- Completed application form.
- Non-refundable application fee. (If you apply online, the fee is waived).
- Provide a personal statement (about 500 words in length) explaining why you are interested in this program, your qualifications and how this program will assist with your professional goals.
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended.
- Professional resume.
- When applications are complete, candidates will be interviewed by member(s) of the Admissions Committee.
The program is open to applicants without regard to age, creed, race, sex or national origin. Because written and oral communication is an integral part of many courses, students must communicate clearly in English. A maximum of six (6) hours transfer credit may be granted for graduate work at another institution.
The M.S. IT Leadership program is offered in an online format. The program does not meet the standards for U.S. student visas.
For further questions, contact the director’s office at 215-951-1136 or e-mail to email@example.com