Instructional Technology Management Program Goals are to:
- Provide you with a foundation of instructional design principles, methods, and techniques.
- Provide you with an understanding of adult learning theory as it relates an increasingly global workforce.
- Enable you to evaluate software, applications, programs, and methods in the context of the corporate training environment.
- Provide you with opportunities and support to design, build, and implement e-learning modules and teach online classes geared to a corporate, organizational or government global workforce.
- Help you to develop an understanding of assessment and evaluation techniques commonly used in the field.
- Enable you to understand the challenges of working in a corporate environment and be able to work successfully to meet the training needs of any business.
- Develop leaders with the communication skills necessary for a position with large teams within multi-national companies.