The Graduate Certificate in IT and Cybersecurity Policy is comprised of 100 percent online courses. The certificate is earned once a student completes a series of five courses. Students will earn three graduate credits per course.
- CIS 615 Project Management
- CYB 644 Information Security
- CYB 612 Ethics, Issues and Government Regulations
- CYB 652 Leadership Evaluation and Self Assessment
- CIS 619 Crisis Management and Business Continuity
Questions regarding the program should be directed to:
Margaret (Peggy) McCoey, M.S.
215.951.1136 or firstname.lastname@example.org