- Lauren De Angelis graduated from the five year B.A./M.A. program in August 2013, and began her Ph.D. in American History at Temple University in the Fall 2014 semester. She has since passed her Ph.D. qualifying exams in spring 2016.
- Greg Pearson, who earned the M.A. in History, was accepted into the Ph.D. program at Lehigh University, and was awarded a University Scholarship. Gregg has passed his comprehensive exams, and completed the doctoral dissertation during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Matt Smalarz earned the M. A. in History, and was admitted to the University of Rochester. At Rochester, Matt completed his doctoral dissertation during the 2014-2015 academic year. He is currently a faculty member at Manor College.
Two former students in the M.A. program have had their papers for the History 700 seminar, directed by Dr. Stuart Leibiger, published in Delaware History:
- John Schropp, “The Great Compromiser: James Bayard and the Election of 1800.”
- Andy Zellers-Frederick, “Gunning Bedford, Jr., at the 1787 Constitutional Convention: Are His Most Famous Words a Myth?”
- Paula Gidjunis is an adjunct professor at Manor College
- Frank Petrino is an adjunct professor Middlesex Community College
Public History Placements
- Jennifer Martin is the Assistant Director of Education and Public Programs at George Washington Crossing Park in Yardley, PA
- Wesley Schwenk is now an archivist at the National Archives in Washington D.C.