Prospective Military Students
Prospective military students and their dependents often have questions concerning college costs and how their military benefits will play a part in paying for those costs. Here are some consumer tools and contacts to help navigate the information available and answer your concerns:
- For questions concerning veteran’s education benefits please contact:
- Links to additional college and financial aid information:
- The College Scorecard (http://collegecost.ed.gov/scorecard/) is a planning tool and resource to assist prospective students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school.
- The College Navigator ( http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/) is a consumer tool that provides school information to include tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates and features a cost calculator.
- The “Paying for College” (http://www.consumerfinance.gov/paying-for-college/) webpage can be used by prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receive detailed financial information on each one and to enter actual financial aid award information.
- For questions concerning La Salle University Financial Aid please click here.
- For other helpful resources on La Salle’s campus, please visit our “Campus Resources” tab.