Mindy Herrin, Ph.D.
Dr. Herrin joined LaSalle University in August 2015. Dr. Herrin graduated in July 1993 from Danville Area Community College with her LPN degree. She worked at the V.A. Medical Center in Danville, IL for one year before returning to complete her baccalaureate degree. She graduated from Lakeview College of Nursing in 1999 with her BSN and worked in medical-surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynecology, managed care, family practice, and urgent care. She graduated from Indiana State University with an MS, specialty in Family Nurse Practitioner in 2008 and began teaching at Lakeview College of Nursing. Dr. Herrin completed her Ph.D. in Nursing education in July 2014 from Capella University. Her dissertation research focused on incivility in nursing education and relationships of generational differences.
Areas of Expertise
- Curriculum & Institutional Assessment
- NCLEX Preparation
- Multiple clinical specialties
- BSN, Lakeview College of Nursing, Danville, IL
- M.S., FNP Specialization, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Ph.D. in Nursing Education, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
- Basic Life Support
- NUR 307
- NUR 312
- NUR 316