Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the program, the student is prepared to:
1. Integrate liberal education as a basis for holistic nursing practice.
2. Exhibit leadership attributes to promote safe, quality care for diverse clients across a variety of settings.
3. Apply principles of evidence-based practice in the care of diverse clients across the lifespan.
4. Use information systems and health care technologies to support evidence-based nursing practices that promote safe, cost-effective, quality healthcare.
5. Practice as an advocate in complex health care delivery systems.
6. Communicate effectively as a member of the interprofessional healthcare team to promote optimal outcomes.
7. Engage in partnerships with diverse clients across the lifespan to promote health and prevent disease.
8. Demonstrate accountability for caring, professional nursing practice bound by ethical principles and legal statutes.
9. Implement culturally congruent, holistic, patient-centered nursing care to address complex needs of clients across the lifespan.