Program Goal 1: Prepare students to become competent entry-level dietetic practitioners through successful completion of the Coordinated Program.
- The program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80% .
- 90% of program graduates take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion.
- At least 80% percent of program students complete program/degree requirements within 1 1/2 years (150% of the program length)
- 90% or more of program graduates who seek employment in dietetics will be employed within twelve months of program completion.
- Greater than 90% of program graduates responding to alumni surveys will report “agree or strongly agree” regarding preparation for entry-level job responsibilities.
- When surveyed, over 80% of employers will agree or strongly agree that graduates are adequately prepared for entry level positions.
Program Goal 2: Prepare graduates who respond to changing food, nutrition, and health care needs of individuals, groups, and urban communities.
- All Coordinated Program interns will complete as least one practicum experience within urban communities with diverse populations.
- Greater than 90% of graduates responding to alumni survey will agree or strongly agree that the Coordinated Program prepared them to incorporate emerging nutrition knowledge (e.g. clinical and government guidelines, nutrition research) into practice.
- Over a 5-year period, greater than 90% of graduates will agree or strongly agree on exit survey that the Coordinated Program increased their cultural competence in working with individuals and groups in urban communities.
- Over a 5-year period, greater than 90% of graduates responding to alumni survey will agree or strongly agree that they were prepared for the current Commission on Dietetic Registration professional development portfolio process.
Program outcomes data are available on request.