Request the President to Attend an Event
As we continue to move forward to insure we maximize our staffing resources through coordination and collaboration of events. As part of the special events management system, we require all members of the University’s internal and external community who would like President Allen’s attendance to abide by the following:
At Least Two Months Prior to Event
- Reservation and/or space confirmed through Campus Reservation System or off-site location
- University Events liaison assigned and initial meeting with Division representative or event contact
- President’s attendance requested to President’s Office through submission of online request using the form below.
Four Weeks Prior to Event
- Presidential Briefing and suggested remarks due to Marketing & Communication for review
Two Weeks Prior to Event
- Final Presidential Briefing including full event details, remarks and event supplements due to President’s Office, submitted by University Events
One Week Prior to Event
- Final RSVP and/or additional event supplements (biographies, strategies, etc.) due to President’s Office, submitted by University Events
This process will help keep the President’s Office as well as other University offices informed about all of the various activities around campus. This process addresses all of the details necessary to make an event run smoothly, including proposed talking points, budget, questions about invitations and invitation lists, nametags, etc.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the President
Office of the President