Change of Name

A student requesting a name change must make an official request in writing along with proof of the change. Please complete the form below and either mail, fax or return it in person to the Office of the University Registrar. You must include proof of the name change in the form of a readable copy of a driver’s license, state ID, Social Security card, court order, passport or marriage license.

Click Here for Name Change Form