Grade Changes

Any change of final grade for a completed course must have the approval of the instructor’s Dean. When an approved grade change is received by the University Registrar’s Office, the new grade is posted to the student’s academic record. A student can view his or her grades on mylasalle where a new grade will replace the original grade. No grade will be changed after the baccalaureate degree is awarded.