Athletics & Recreation
Last updated: 8/17/2022
All Athletics & Recreation activity will comply with state, local, CDC, and NCAA guidelines.
- All recreation facilities and programming will adhere to Athletic department guidelines when necessary.
- Recreational programming such as fitness classes, Intramurals, and Dedicated Events will require pre-registration through IMleagues.com.
- Hand sanitizers, gym wipes, and hand wipes will be available for beginning and end of workouts. Students will need to wipe down equipment and wash their hands and should sanitize before and after workouts.
- Student workers will be required to wear gloves when cleaning equipment.
- The Independence Blue Cross (IBC) Fitness Center will be open Monday through Friday and Sunday afternoons. Face masks to be worn at the patron’s discretion while in the IBC.
- It is already a policy for the IBC to wipe down equipment before and after use, this will be continued. Appointments are not mandatory to work out in the IBC.
- Patrons may schedule appointments to reserve or to hold a spot with our online site com. Please follow instructions here.
- Fitness classes will be permitted to be conducted indoors, virtually, or outside.
- Club Sports are allowed to practice on the athletic fields. Club Sports will be allowed to travel, clubs may host home competitions.
- The following areas will be accessible at IBC:
- Locker rooms
- Bags allowed in cubbies. No spitting on floors or hands.
- Water fountain will be operational
- Student-workers will wear gloves when cleaning and moving equipment.
Satellite fitness room
- St. Katherine’s will be open following the same guidelines as the IBC Fitness Center.
Intramural sports will resume in the Fall semester. In order to register for intramurals, you must create an account on imleagues.com. Please use the following steps:
- Go to imleagues.com
- Select School (La Salle University)
- Use your La Salle email to create an account
- Create a password
- Club sports will resume in the Fall semester
- To find more info on club sports please visit the recreation home page.