COVID-19 Entry Testing
Testing site location: TreeTops Cafe (South Campus)
Arrival: Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
What to expect
- Prior to your arrival of your scheduled appointment time:
- Create an account in the testing system, in order to complete your health questionnaire and receive your results electronically. Not completing this in advance may cause delays in our testing schedule.
- You MUST use the Access Code: ferment-lasalle
- You MUST use your local (PA) or on-campus address for accurate reporting to the local Public Health Department. Employees should use their on-campus/office address and NOT their home address.
- If you do not receive an account activation email from email@example.com, please check your Spam folder.
- Once created, login to your account and complete the short health questionnaire.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, you will check-in at the registration station in the lobby of TreeTops Café.
- Please remember to bring your La Salle ID or other form of photo ID with you.
- All individuals must wear a face covering to enter the testing site.
- Residential students only: This should be your first stop on campus! You must receive your entry test prior to checking-in to your residence hall. Any residential student who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, should still report to the testing site with documentation of your positive test.
- Once registered, you will receive your test and proceed to a swabbing station.
- A clinician will perform the test and deliver it to the results station.
- At this time, you will move to our results waiting area and receive your results in-person and via email in about 10-15 minutes.
- Note: Any individual that yields a positive test result will be directed to leave campus immediately to begin a period of isolation and will be contacted by our Contact Tracing Team. Residential students with an extenuating circumstance determined by our staff may be eligible to use an on-campus isolation unit for the duration of their isolation period.
If you have questions regarding your scheduled appointment time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.