January M. Baker, Ph.D.
Director of M.Ed./RTC
I am the Director of the La Salle M.Ed./RTC. I have been a part-time faculty in the Graduate Education Department since 2009. I am excited that I have recently joined the team on a full-time basis. I am an advocate for adult learners of all ability levels, and I enjoy serving the La Salle mission of Education. My research projects include assessing the needs of adult learners in today’s college classroom, and identifying the benefits of distance learning for professional development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Distance Learning
- Special Education
- Walden University, Special Education, Ph.D. 2016
- La Salle University, M.A. 2005
- La Salle University, Communication, BA 2003
- PA Instructional I N-12 Special Education
- PA Instructional I K-6 Elementary Education
- FL N-12 Certificate of Teaching Exceptional Learners
- Human Exceptionalities
- Human Development: Lifespan
- Assessing the Abilities of all Learners