Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help students improve their interview technique and build confidence through:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share interview answers for feedback
- Comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- Step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
- Register for an account using your La Salle email address at lasalle.biginterview.com.
- Learn how to answer the most common interview questions, best practices, and how to handle anxiety.
- Practice by industry, competency, admissions interview, or general questions.
- Get feedback by sharing your answers with mentors, peers, or professors to help improve your skills.
- Nail the interview! Land the job of your dreams!
Big Interview is a great way to add professional development and interview skills into your curriculum.
Interested in including Big Interview into your curriculum and/or assignments? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Big Interview includes:
- Mock interview practice and recording tool
- Written and video curriculum covering the entire job search and interview process
- Mechanism for sharing videos externally/internally for feedback
- Admin dashboard with reporting
- Ability to customize/record questions and question sets
- Assignments and Customer Sets (create and assign custom questions/sets)
How to use Big Interview for class assignments
Big Interview Help and Troubleshooting
Big Interview works best in Google Chrome or FireFox