Faculty and Staff are an essential piece in ensuring our students are ready for life beyond La Salle. The Career Center offers, and welcomes, collaboration to further develop students’ career and professional development endeavors.
The Career Center assists students with:
- Major and career exploration; identifying interests and strengths through self-assessment
- Resume and cover letter writing critiques and guidance
- Job and internship search
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviewing to practice for the “real thing”
- Graduate school search
- Please note that the Center for Academic Achievement often hosts workshops on GRE prep and writing a statement of purpose.
We encourage faculty and staff to:
- Have students make an appointment with the Career Center on the topics listed above or any other career-related topic. Appointments are made via Handshake.
- Refer students to Handshake when searching for a job/internship on or off campus.
- Advertise our networking, information tables, and job fair events during class and/or in Canvas.