Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in working with La Salle’s Career Center. We are here to help you connect with the La Salle community – students, alumni, and faculty – as you develop recruitment strategies, seek to identify qualified candidates for internships/co-ops and full-time openings, and look to gain visibility on campus.
- Post Internships, Co-ops, and Full-Time Positions
- Attend a Job Fair
- Participate in our On-Campus Recruiting Program
- Learn more about La Salle’s Experiential Education programs
Why Recruit at La Salle?
There is no shortage of colleges in the Philadelphia region. But it doesn’t take long to discover what makes La Salle unique. La Salle students are Explorers, a diverse group of undergraduates and graduates, dedicated and driven by academic excellence and Lasallian values, resulting in extraordinary outcomes:
- 100% of our 2018 Four-Year B.s./MBA graduates received jobs in their fields before graduation.
- Top 300 colleges, 2017 and 2018 – Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
- Best Business Schools 2017 and 2018 – The Princeton Review
- Top 6% for median income of graduates at 34, 2017 – New York Times
- “Best Universities and Colleges by Salary Potential,” 2018, ranked #165 of 1,509 9top 11%) – Payscale
- Sixth highest employment rate in the nation for MBA graduates, 2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- “Top Colleges,” 2-17 – Forbes
GRADUATE SCHOOL FAIR | STUDENT UNION – BALLROOM
NOVEMBER 7, 2019 | 12-2 PM
NURSING & HEALTH SCIENCES CAREER FAIR | FOUNDERS’ HALL ATRIUM
FEBRUARY 7, 2019| 1-4 PM
SPRING JOB FAIR 2019 | TRUMARK FINANCIAL CENTER
APRIL 2, 2020 | Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
Founders’ Hall – Office 128 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Founders’ Hall, 5698 Wister St, Philadelphia, PA 19144