COVID-19 information regarding the Spring Job & Internship Fair
Amid the concerns relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), and in an attempt to ensure the safety of all parties, La Salle University has decided to move the Spring Job & Internship Fair to an online/virtual platform. We are currently working on the logistics for this programming and will be in touch within the week in regards to next steps.
This event is being offered free of charge, all event payments that were processed thus far will be refunded.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Assistant Director for Employer Relations, Natasha Pratt, at email@example.com.
La Salle University Career Center
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in working with La Salle’s Career Center. We are here to help you connect with the La Salle community – students, alumni, and faculty – as you develop recruitment strategies, seek to identify qualified candidates for internships/co-ops and full-time openings, and look to gain visibility on campus.
- Post Internships, Co-ops, and Full-Time Positions
- Attend a Job Fair
- Participate in our On-Campus Recruiting Program
- Learn more about La Salle’s Experiential Education programs
Why Recruit at La Salle?
There is no shortage of colleges in the Philadelphia region. But it doesn’t take long to discover what makes La Salle unique. La Salle students are Explorers, a diverse group of undergraduates and graduates, dedicated and driven by academic excellence and Lasallian values, resulting in extraordinary outcomes:
- 100% of our 2018 Four-Year B.s./MBA graduates received jobs in their fields before graduation.
- Top 300 colleges, 2017 and 2018 – Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
- Best Business Schools 2017 and 2018 – The Princeton Review
- Top 6% for median income of graduates at 34, 2017 – New York Times
- “Best Universities and Colleges by Salary Potential,” 2018, ranked #165 of 1,509 9top 11%) – Payscale
- Sixth highest employment rate in the nation for MBA graduates, 2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- “Top Colleges,” 2-17 – Forbes
SPRING JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR 2020 |
**MOVED TO A VIRTUAL FORMAT.
Please contact Assistant Director for Employer Relations, Natasha Pratt, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and inquiries.
Founders’ Hall – Office 128 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Founders’ Hall, 5698 Wister St, Philadelphia, PA 19144