Get connected with current Explorers through the La Salle Alumni Association.
La Salle’s Explorer Shadow Program is a one-day job shadow experience that allows students from across the university to “shadow” or observe a professional get a behind-the-scenes look at a job, company and/or industry.
Host Information and Registration
The Explorer Shadow Program is a great way to:
- Connect with students and potentially build a future pipeline of talent.
- Empower students to make informed decisions regarding their career choices by providing a realistic perspective of what it is like to work for your organization.
- Build your organization’s brand on campus.
For more information, see the Employer FAQ.
If you are interested in participating in the Explorer Shadow Program, complete this form:
The #HireExplorer Site Visit Program is an experiential learning experience, typically comprised of 5-15 students, visiting a regional employer. Site Visits take place during the Fall and Spring academic year, between September and May, and is only a half of day or full-day experience.
Typically, these site visits include:
- Typically, these site visits include:
- An information session to learn about the organization
- A discussion panel on a particular topic
- Lunch or coffee with a networking opportunity with employees, oftentimes including La Salle alumni
- A tour of the organization
- Insight into potential jobs and internships
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Holman Automotive
Interested in hosting a site visit? Please click here to complete a request form and someone from the employer relations team will be in contact:
Our recruiter “coach for a day” program allows for recruiters to spend the day in our career center, meeting with students to provide career advisement. (Resume review, Mock interview, Elevator Speech, Etc.) It is a great way to not only invest in the post-graduation goals of our students but can be a very effective method for recruiting talent.