How to Recruit at La Salle
La Salle provides a variety of ways you can effectively promote your brand on campus, helping your business to successfully build and maintain a pipeline of top talent. The Career Center will work with you to create a customized plan that meets your hiring needs. These include:
- Job/Internship posting through Handshake
- Host a company event, information table
- Attend our career fairs, networking events, or participate in panel discussions
- Interview on-campus or set up virtual interviews
- Become a mentor by offering career coaching assistance
- Participate in the explorer Job Shadow Program or Explorer Site Visits
La Salle’s On-Campus Recruiting Program allows you to post available positions on Handshake, receive and review candidates’ resumes, “pre-select” students you want to interview, and conduct those interviews at La Salle’s main campus.
Many employers interview upcoming & recent grads for entry-level positions and current students for internship & co-op openings.
For more information or to schedule an interview date, contact us at 215.951.1075 or via email at email@example.com.