If you are interested in joining a Fraternity or Sorority, here are the steps to help get you started.
- For first year students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- The University has a deferred recruitment policy, which means that you are not eligible to join a fraternity or sorority until the spring semester. As that time, you must have a GPA of at least a 2.5 to go through recruitment.
- For non-first year students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- You must be eligible for both Fall and Spring semester.
- You must maintain a GPA of at least a 2.5 to be eligible.
(Please note: Some groups have a higher minimum average. Please check with the group you are interested in to know their minimum GPA requirements.)
- Transfer students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- Decisions on when you can join are made on a case by case basis. Please contact Greek Life for more information if you are interested in fraternity/sorority life.