If you are interested in joining a Fraternity or Sorority, here are the steps to help get you started.
- For first year students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- The University has a deferred recruitment policy, which means that you are not eligible to join a fraternity or sorority until the spring semester. As that time, you must have a GPA of at least a 2.5 to go through recruitment.
- For non-first year students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- You must be eligible for both Fall and Spring semester.
- You must maintain a GPA of at least a 2.5 to be eligible.
(Please note: Some groups have a higher minimum average. Please check with the group you are interested in to know their minimum GPA requirements.)
- Transfer students looking to join a fraternity or sorority:
- Decisions on when you can join are made on a case by case basis. Please contact Greek Life for more information if you are interested in fraternity/sorority life.
If you are interested in signing up for Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment, you must sign up here this link by January 25, 2018. The dates for Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment are February 1 – 4, 2018.