Beginning in Fall 2020:
- All full-time undergraduate students will be required to live in University housing throughout their first (freshmen), second (sophomore), and third (junior) years.
- NOTE: For the academic year 2020-2021, third year students (juniors) may live in Wister Court apartments.
- All first and second-year students are required to have a University Dining Services meal plan.
- Third-year students who chose to live in a residence hall (as opposed La Salle apartments or townhouses) will be permitted to have a modified meal plan option.
- Third-year students who reside in La Salle apartments or townhouses will not be required to have a University Dining Services meal plan.
During housing sign-ups:
- Fourth-year students (seniors) who wish to live off campus are required to:
- Complete the Housing Contract Release Application
- All Students who are considered Commuter Students are required to provide documentation that they meet one of the following criteria :
- Are living in a permanent residence with a legal guardian within a 50-mile radius of campus
- Were 23 years or older at time of enrollment
- Are married
- Are living with biological children
- Are a military veteran who has had active duty service
- Have a documented medical condition that would need exemption from housing (this would need to be approved via our ADA compliance process)
If you have any further questions regarding the 3rd Year Housing Requirement, please stop by our office in Union 205, call us at 215-951-1370, or email us email@example.com.