2019-20 Important Housing Dates
|August 20, 2019||Freshman move in|
|August 24, 2019||Returning student move in|
|August 26, 2019||Classes start|
|September 2, 2019||Labor Day, no classes, halls remain OPEN|
|October 14-15, 2019||Fall Break, no classes, halls remain OPEN|
|November 27-December 1, 2019||Thanksgiving Break, no classes, Halls CLOSE; 6pm|
|December 13, 2019||End of semester, Halls CLOSE; 6pm|
|January 12, 2020||Halls re-open, 9am|
|January 13, 2020||Classes start|
|March 16-20, 2020||Spring break, no classes, halls CLOSE; 6pm|
|April 10-13, 2020||Easter break, no classes, halls remain OPEN|
|May 7, 2020||End of semester, Halls CLOSE; 6pm|
For New Students (Freshmen/Transfer), see New Student Housing Application.
It is best to apply for housing as early as possible and ensure you register for classes.
See Step 1.
- March 20 – Housing Application available to new students who have committed to La Salle for the Fall.
- May 1 – University & Housing Deposit due date
- March 20-June 15– Complete application and search for potential roommates.
- June 15 – Deadline for matching roommates.
- July 10 – Housing Assignments and Billing Information Available
- Application open: Friday, November 22, 2019
- Information Sessions: January 27-February 7, 2020–Watch for details via email/portal/flyers!
- Medical Accommodation Request deadline: Friday, February 21, 2020
- Roommate Grouping deadline: Monday, March 2, 2020
- Housing Selection Dates:
- Townhouse selection: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Apartment selection: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- General Room Selection: Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Waitlist open: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
(Note: The University reserves the right to terminate your housing application if you do not select an accommodation as part of the regular Housing Selection process, or within 2 weeks of application (if not participating in the regular Housing Selection process) or by any other deadlines communicated by Residence Life & Community Development. Termination prior to selecting an accommodation does not accrue any termination fees.)