While this semester will look and feel different, we are very excited to welcome students to campus, and to support you as we continue to build a safe, inviting, and welcome community. If you will be living in any of the La Salle residences for the Fall 2020 semester, please take note of this critical information
- Our fall semester begins on August 17 and concludes on November 25. Labor Day will have scheduled classes, and there is no anticipated fall break.
- Check your La Salle email regularly for move-in information, tips on what to bring, and other timely updates.
- Read through the Return-to-Campus Plan, especially the Living on Campus and Preparing for a Return to Campus sections.
- Review the addendum to your housing contract. Due to COVID-19 there are additional expectations for all those living on campus. By moving into your residence hall, you agree to abide by all aspects of the contract.
- All students must pre-register for a two-hour move-in time block. You can register for your time on the portal using Housing and Dining Self-Service. Move-in will occur on the following dates.
- New Students: August 13 and August 14
- Returning Students: August 13 through August 16
- For New Students: Be sure to visit the Explorientation Page for details about new student orientation. Your mandatory virtual courses open on July 20 and close on August 7.
Follow @lasalle_reslife on Instagram for updated information and suggestions about how to make this a successful living on campus experience.