The Multicultural Center exists to expand the opportunities and success of culturally diverse, traditionally under-represented populations in higher education. We are committed to working with other departments and organizations to improve awareness of, and affirmation of a racially and culturally diverse University, community and world.
Programs and Services:
- Academic Monitoring and Follow-Up: Help with Time Management, Studying Techniques, etc.
- Organizational Leadership Support (A/ASIA, AASL, CCA, and OLAS)
- Leadership Development
- Diversity and Multicultural Training
- Student Rap Sessions (Discussions on Student Issues, Help with Organizing Open Forums)
- Cultural Enrichment Committee
- Educational Access Programs