Office of Student Conduct
For emergencies, always call Public Safety at 215.951.1300 or call 9-1-1.
To contact the Office of Student Conduct about non-emergencies, call 215.951.1458 or email email@example.com
What we do:
- The Office of Student Conduct manages all Non-Academic Conduct, including violations of the Student Code of Conduct, Sexual Misconduct and Interpersonal Violence Policy, and the Student Title IX Policy.
- We promote student health and safety though educational programming and student outreach
- We facilitate a student conduct process that is equitable for all involved parties
- We manage all non-academic student conduct records
Reporting a Student Conduct Incident:
To report a student conduct concern, visit our incident report form and click on “General Campus Incident Report”.
The incident report form linked above also includes access to the following reporting forms:
- Bias-Related Incident Report (Student upon student only)
- Facilities Work Order Request
- Students of Concern Report
- Report of Sexual Misconduct and Interpersonal Violence Regarding Student Behavior
- Formal Complaint of Sexual Misconduct Under Title IX (Students and Employees)