Important Updates regarding Substance Abuse and Violence Education (SAVE) Center services:
- Staff members will be checking and responding to emails during business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Important contact information:
- SAVE Center voicemail (215-951-1357) will be checked regularly on weekdays.
- Students who need immediate assistance should call 911 or Public Safety (215-991-1300)
- Students who need to complete AAP, MAP, or risk assessments can do so through Zoom. Email Kim Brown to schedule AAP or MAP; email Kristen Shirley to schedule risk assessments.
- Students can schedule Title IX support Zoom sessions by emailing Laura Cilia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Existing AOD clients can schedule Zoom counseling sessions by emailing Kristen Shirley (email@example.com).
- The after-hours tele-counseling service is available Monday – Friday from 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and throughout the weekend. Call 215-951-1355 and press option #2.
- Students are also encouraged to consider using the tele-counseling through their insurance provider. Information about how to access behavioral health services through your insurance provider can be found on your insurance card.
La Salle’s Substance Abuse and Violence Education Center (SAVE) supports students in accomplishing their educational goals by helping them resolve concerns associated with alcohol and/or other drug use. In addition, the SAVE Center houses our Title IX Advocate Educator who is the institutions key resource for support and advocacy to students who have experienced sexual assault, sexual harassment or other gender-based or sex-based harassment or violence.
The staff at the SAVE Center work to educate all of our students to the dangers associated with college life and provide support for those in need. Together, students and the SAVE Center staff develop a plan that, when followed, reduces the risk and increases the probability of improving academic and social adjustment at La Salle.
Kristen Shirley, Director, Substance Abuse and Violence Education (SAVE) Center
Kimberley Brown, Assistant Director, Substance Abuse and Violence Education (SAVE) Center
Laura Cilia, Title IX Advocate/Educator
The SAVE Center is located in the Medical Office Building on West Campus in suite 112.
2 Penn Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call 215.951.1357 to schedule an appointment.