ONE is a program series offered each June and July to all new
students and their families. All students are required to attend one
of the 14 sessions that are led by the Division of Student Affairs,
faculty advisors, and student leaders. Day ONE …
increases students’ and families’ understanding of the
- increases understanding of class schedules,
- provides information about becoming involved in the University community,
- begins students’
engagement in Lasallian Community.
Opening Weekend for all new freshmen and transfer students
is held on the Thursday through Sunday prior to the first class day
of each Fall semester. Opening Weekend events…
celebrate the beginning of students’ and families’ experiences
as members of the Lasallian community,
- create opportunities for new students and their families to get
to know one another,
- continue to create a sense of University community, and
- increase familiarity with campus facilities.
Organizations and Activities Fair, which is usually held during
the first week of the Fall semester, gives our student organizations
an opportunity to promote events and recruit new members. All new students
are encouraged to attend.