TRAVEL STUDY: Travel study refers to courses taught at La Salle University that involve a mandatory short period (10-15 days) travel during the semester the course is taught. In order to sign-up for a travel study course, students must contact individual faculty members (listed below; directly following the offered course name).
LA SALLE UNIVERSITY TRAVEL/STUDY COURSES SPRING 2012
• DArt 370: Travel Through A Digital Lens
Sandra Camomile. Travel to British Virgin Islands.
• HIS/LGU 370: Toward the Asian Century: Between Globalization and Tradition in 21st Century India
Melinda Ingersoll and Charles Desnoyers. Travel to India.
• FRN 271 : France 1940-1944: Hardship Under the German.
Diana Regan. Travel to France.
• REL 360/ISH 260: Religious History of Ireland/Irish Language and Culture
Geffrey Kelly and John Buckley. Travel to Ireland
• LGU 345: Empowering Cultural Narratives for the Common Good: Course to the Republic of Turkey
Robert Vogel. Travel to Turkey.
• ART xxx: Japanese Art and Culture
Carmen Vendelin. Travel to Japan.
• MKT 305: International Marketing
Jim Talaga. Travel to Germany and France.
• BUS 371: Business in China
Pingjun Jiang. Travel to China.