Ellen Reilly, ’83, Vice President, Technology Partnerships, IQVIA, was honored with the IT Leadership Award on November 8, 2018.
Reilly is an alumni board member who has remained connected over the years, helping recruitment, attending men’s basketball games, and Charter Dinner as well as serving on reunion committees. She has given generously to the University and as an avid fundraiser for her children’s schools, holding board positions for the Foundation for Education, as well as active in the local Boy Scout program and coaching sports.
The IT Leadership Award is presented annually to recognize an outstanding individual who has:
- Made a positive impact on business, government, education and/or society through the advancement of Information Technology;
- Made a significant contribution to the community through proven information technology leadership in business, education, government, or civic affairs;
- Supported creativity and originality in Information Technology;
- Demonstrated a commitment to traditional Lasallian values;
- Served as an outstanding example to all students pursuing their goals in the field of Information Technology.