To gain admission to La Salle University, you must first submit a complete application. Here is what we require in a complete application, along with some of our admission criteria:
Completed application form
Original secondary school transcripts/records and official national examination results, all with official English translations or Original official credential evaluation from a recognized credential evaluation services (World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators, etc.)
Original university transcripts and course descriptions (for transfer students) or Original official credential evaluation from a recognized credential evaluation services
An official score submission from one of the following standardized tests: SAT, ACT, or TOEFL. International students may not apply using the Test-Flexible Application.
- Official TOEFL scores (Internet-based test encouraged; paperbased and computer-based tests also accepted):
- Recommended Internet-based score = 80 (with a score of 20 on each section)
- Recommended computer-based score = 207 (with a 5.0 essay rating)
- Recommended paper-based score = 540 (with a 5.0 essay rating)
- All students scoring below the recommended TOEFL scores or below a 500 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section of the SAT will be reviewed for our International Year One Program. Exemptions from attaining minimum standardized test scores include:
- Native English speakers in their home environment
- Students who have studied in an English-based curriculum for three or more years
- Students from territorial entities where English is an official language.
Letter(s) of recommendation
$35 application fee (waived if you apply online)
All questions can be sent to email@example.com or you can call 215.951.1500.